The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences in UCSI University has an established track record of training pharmacists since year 2000. We offer both undergraduate and postgraduate programme with emphasis on collaboration with the local industries and serving the community. We invite passionate and dedicated academic scholars to join our team of academic staff in educating and coaching future pharmacists and researchers.
Position: Clinical Pharmacy Lecturer/Assistant Professor
The position requires commitment to teaching, programme administration, as well as conducting research and scholarly activities.
- Quality teaching with innovative pedagogy to meet the developmental needs of students in the teaching and learning process.
- Active involvement in research and scholarly activities.
- Committed to developing, planning, and implementing high quality curriculum.
- Participate and contribute to the development, administration, and marking of course assessments and examinations.
- Maintain and adhere to continuing professional development (CPD).
- Efficient team member with initiative, commitment, and dedication to fellow peers and the organisation.
- Contribute to student recruitment activities.
Professional experience and qualifications:
- The appointee must a Malaysian registered pharmacist with relevant pharmacy boards.
- All applicants must have at least a Master’s degree (postgraduate) in Clinical Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Ph.D degree in related areas is highly recommended.
- Possess at least 2 years of clinical pharmacy or pharmacy practise experience in relevant settings, e.g: hospitals, community pharmacies or teaching hospitals.
- A good track record of research and scholarly activities suited for the position.