The Executive Diploma in Real Estate (EDRE) is an exclusive programme like no other offering a one-stop learning and networking platform that blends the best of industry and academia. The course provides a golden opportunity for a Career and Business Mentorship Programme with an award-winning real estate consultancy group en-route to obtaining your diploma. The diploma is provided by UCSI University – ranked Top 300 in the QS Asian Universities ranking 2015.
This platform provides added industry knowledge enhancement via the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) workshops and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be selected to participate in the Industry Apprenticeship (IAP) and the Real Estate Entrepreneurship (REEP) programmes.
The assessments consists of a combination of examinations, projects and assignments. Students will acquire up-to-date knowledge and technical skills that are relevant in the real estate business.
No English Requirements needed.
||Pass SPM with minimum 3 credits(C)
||A minimum of 3 years working experience related to the real estate industry
||Must be 21 years and above
Obtaining your Executive Diploma in Real Estate is your first step to becoming a Probationary Estate Agent (PEA). Upon fulfilling further requirements and examinations you will qualify as a full-fledged Registered Estate Agent (REA).
As a Registered Estate Agent (REA), your career opportunities include:
- Setting-up your own real estate firm. The firm can be either operated as a sole proprietorship, partnership, or body corporate (Sdn Bhd).
- Employment as a Managing Director/ Executive Director/ Director/ Resident Manager in a registered real estate firm.
- Employing up to a total of 30 real estate negotiators to assist the real estate agent in providing real estate services.
- Providing real estate services in assisting property owners in selling, renting and leasing out their properties and also in assisting buyers, tenants and lessees in securing their properties.
Note: This programme is conducted on a modular-basis and does not required pre-requisites.
- Property Taxation
- Land Economics
- Principles of Property Investment and Valuation
- Law Relating to Property
- Real Estate Agency Practice
- Building Technology and Maintenance
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Accounting
- Professional Practice
- Principles and Practice of Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Malaysian Studies (MPU- U1)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Workshops (MPU- U2)
- Introduction to Malaysian Law (MPU- U3)
- Project Paper (MPU- U4)
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.