This online MBA programme is specially adapted from UCSI’s established MBA programme to offer you the benefits of online learning to fit your busy lifestyle or work schedule. As the only Malaysian university to offer an MBA with an elective in Blue Ocean Strategy (BOS), learners of this programme can expect to be thoroughly exposed to the tools, methodologies and frameworks of BOS that will provide a systematic approach to making the competition irrelevant in any industry. You will learn how to examine the conundrums of global business management and create opportunities through in-depth understanding of underlying factors like finance, marketing and human resource. By the end of this programme, you will have mastered a range of multidisciplinary tools and skills that are required of successful managers, entrepreneurs and strategists.
Online and distance learning at UCSI
- 24-Month Completion: Graduate with an MBA in two years while studying at a pace that suits your lifestyle and schedule.
- APEL Entry Recognition: Your experience counts. Gain admission with a minimum of five years working experience in the relevant field.
- Blue Ocean Strategy: Pursue value innovation like never before with one of the world's best management strategies. UCSI is the only Malaysian university to offer an MBA with this elective.
- 100% Coursework: No exams – you will be assessed through written assignments, case studies, projects and presentations.
- Supported Learning: 20 hours of face-to-face guidance each module.
- Flexible Study: Learn wherever and whenever you want.
- Self-Paced: Freedom to set your own learning schedule.
- 24/7 Accessibility: All learning materials are available online.
Lecturers will engage 20 hours of face-to-face learning sessions per course each semester while providing email-based support throughout. The online chat sessions may be conducted with or without audio and video presentation, and the messages, chat log and threaded discussions will be available to the entire class. These sessions are scheduled and students' active participation is expected.
Students will be assessed through written assignments, case studies, presentations and projects. The lecturers will provide regular feedback on their work, mark assignments, and monitor their progress throughout the course.
|Business Function (Core)
- Financial Accounting and Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management and Policy
|Business Operation (Core)
- Information Technology for Managers
- International Business and Management
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
|Business Generation (Core)
- Research Methods for Business and Management*
- Master Course Project (12,000 to 15,000 words)
|Business Effectuation (Electives)
Select any two:
(Students should note that not all elective courses will be offered in the semester.)
- Small Business Management
- Business Communication and Negotiation
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Operations and Logistics Management
All information is correct at the time of upload and UCSI University reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.