> Rules & Regulations > General Rules
- Users must wear or bring their Student ID Card when entering the Library.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Library.
- Users must be appropriately dressed and well-behaved in the Library.
- Consumption of food and drinks is not permitted in the Library except at the Library
- Reservation of seats is not permitted. The library staff may remove books and other
articles left for any length of time on the chairs and tables.
- All mobiles must be on silent mode in the Library.
- Students found vandalizing any library furniture will be penalized.
- On exiting the Library, all users are required to produce for inspection all books
and items removed from the Library.
- The Library is not liable for the loss or misplacement of any personal belongings.
- An announcement will be made ten minutes before closing when all users must vacate
- The Librarian is empowered to withhold library facilities for any infringement of
- The management may amend the Library Rules and Regulations as when necessary.