The Co-Operative Education Programme at UCSI
University formally integrates classroom learning with workplace training
in co-operative employer organisations. As part of their degree requirements,
students enrolled in UCSI
University programmes are required to complete a co-operative module comprising two months work
experience for each year of their degree programme; beginning in Year One right
through to the Final Year. Each co-operative module is worth three credits and
students are graded based on a written assignment and employers evaluation upon
completion of each co-operative module.
1) Use your company registration number as User ID
2) Leave the password blank and click 'Forgot Password'
3) Key in your postal code. Click 'Create Account'
4) Password will be sent to your email
5) You may login and change your password through the 'My Account' option
For Associations / Clubs / Societies:firstname.lastname@example.org