Cambridge GCE A-Levels is the ‘gold standard' qualiﬁcation, which is based on rigorous, academic syllabus that optimises the abilities of talented students with a wide range of abilities and stretches the full potential of the most able students.
The Cambridge International AS and A-Levels courses are viewed as equivalent to the AS and A-Levels in the UK, and are accepted for entrance to all UK universities.
The Cambridge GCE A-Level programme follows a ‘staged' assessment, in contrast to the traditional linear A-Levels where all courses are assessed in a single examination session at the end of the course. Its ﬂexibility enables students to sit for the AS level in one examination and complete the ﬁnal Cambridge International A-Levels at a subsequent session.
There is also a performance feedback session where students who have completed the AS level will receive valuable feedback on their performance, thus identifying their own strengths and weaknesses that will help them set learning goals for the A2 level.
Successful University Placement
- The University of Nottingham
- Cardiff University
- The University of Manchester
- The University of Bath
- Aston University
- The University of Dundee
- The University of Sheffield
- The University of Glasgow
- Imperial College, London
- King's College, London
- School of Pharmacy, London
- University of Kent
- The University of Liverpool
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Newcastle University
- University College London (UCL)
- The University of Edinburgh
- The University of York
- Royal Veterinary College (University of London)
- University of Leicester
- University of Cambridge
- University of Warwick
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- Queen's University Belfast
- Australian National University
- University of Queensland
- University of Melbourne
- The University of New South Wales
- Nanyang Technological University
- National University of Singapore
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Yonsei University
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Korea University (Goryeo University)
- Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST)
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- UCSI University
- Universiti Sains Malaysia
100% external examination in May/June and in October/November
You are required to take a minimum of
3 subjects and a maximum of 4 from the following
list of subjects offered.
* To be offered in July 2015
** Can only be taken as the 4th subject.
All information is correct at the time of upload but may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Further Mathematics**