Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd
- You shall provide professional administrative support to the department through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information and ensure information is up to date and accurate.
- You shall take on all essential administrative duties that are related Laurent Bleu as included below but not limited to:
a) Support all financial duties, namely cashier, preparing daily collection reports, prepare monthly reports for all departments within Laurent Bleu
b) Generate all Purchase Requisition Form (PRF) submitted by the various departments and obtain signature approvals
c) Generate PO in conjunction with PRFs and liaise with Suppliers for delivery
d) Obtain all the necessary signatures for invoice approvals
e) Synchronize all PRFs, PO and Invoices and update spreadsheet accordingly. Follow-up where deemed necessary
f) Receive and verify all delivery as per the PO
g) Manage the petty cash
h) Manage the operation of the main phone line
i) Ensure that all waiting area on the ground floor and 1st floor is neat and tidy
j) Order office supplies as and when needed
k) Printing and photocopying
- You will be the main contact person to receive any maintenance request for Laurent Bleu and you will have to arrange for the request to be completed
- Manage all suppliers
- Prepare monthly duty roster for all staff
- Take minutes at staff meetings
- You shall coordinate & perform related administrative tasks.
You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum SPM
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in Administration and Sales & Marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Possess own transport.
Last Update: 02-Jul-2019