Faculty/Department: UCSI University Trust
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To provide general administrative support for the Trust office.
- To manage the day-to-day operations of the office.
- To organize and maintaining files and records by keeping information confidential.
- To process date entry, write emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents.
- To draft letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information and initiating telecommunications.
- To handle enquiries from applicants, parents and individuals seeking scholarships and financial assistance and provide information.
- To plan and schedule meetings and scholarship interviews.
- To liaise with the schools and University’s Student Enrolment Centre for scholarships enquires and applications.
- To participate in road shows, exhibitions when required.
- To assist in the screening and selection process for all scholarships awards offered under the Trust office, as well as to announce the result and issue the offer letters and agreements as accordingly.
- To maintain the database and records for applicants and recipients of the UCSI University Trust Scholarships and Financial Assistance.
- To assist scholars recipients for their admission to the University.
- To assist in customer service, handle student/parent complaints, feedback.
- To perform any other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by the superior and/or the management of UCSI from time to time.
- Diploma / Degree in relevant field.
- At least 1-2 years relevant working experience in similar field.
- Proficient in English, with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Possess a mature attitude and with an ability to prioritize and manage a complex workload.
- Working experience in education industry and/or scholarship in Malaysia.
- Capability in Mandarin speaking and writing skills will be an added advantage.
Last Update: 03-Mar-2020