Faculty/Department: Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall prepare and ensure that all purchase requisitions (PRF) and purchase orders (PO) are raised in a timely manner so as to maintain smooth operations.
- You shall prepare and ensure the integrity of stock reports and stock verification reports. This includes auditing the reports, and verifying stock in and outs.
- You shall prepare and ensure the integrity of all company-related documentation including licences, contracts, MOUs, and liaisons with other organisations.
- You shall ensure that the medical clinic panelship SOPs are followed.
- You shall maintain the integrity of Laurent Bleu’s system of operations in all areas.
- You shall be the person in charge of communications with all external organisations for the medical clinic, and for the healthy aging wellness sanctuary if needed.
- You shall communicate with KKM / MOH and other authorities.
- You shall liaise with UCSI Group’s Legal Office for any agreement, contracts and MOUs.
- You shall liaise with GHR on any Human Resource related matters.
- You shall liaise with CompuTech on any IT related matters.
- You shall ensure the integrity of all monthly closings, and billing documents.
- You shall prepare and verify all invoices
- You shall verify all daily collection sales.
- You shall ensure that all necessary invoices (manual or in the computer system) are verified and sent to respective parties in a timely manner according to the SOPs.
- You shall liaise with Finance and ensure accuracy of accounts and financial reports such as the Monthly Sales Report.
- You shall ensure smooth administrative operations.
- You shall be the support staff for the medical clinic, filling in the front line when needed.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Degree holder in any field or APC with nursing experience.
- Minimum one year of working experience in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications or experience is an asset.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- Extremely meticulous, systematic, and organised.
- Sees the urgency in and respects deadlines, and is highly responsible.
- Possesses good decision making skills and ability to think critically.
- Possesses good emotional intelligence and is able to resolve conflicts.
- Possesses own transport.
Last Update: 08-Oct-2020