Faculty/Department: Faculty of Social Sciences and Liberal Arts
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall manage all PhD related matters and liaise actively with the students.
- You shall maintain the PhD program process/cycle - proposal vetting process, bridging course exemption process, PhD Talks and training sessions arrangement, proposal defense arrangement, monitoring the list of supervisors and students, maintaining the supervision record, handling the PI and Co-PI appointment process and letters.
- You shall handle the claims for PhD vetters & supervisors.
- This person will support the Head of Programme, PhD in Education and Head of Programme, PhD in Psychology.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- At least Diploma or Bachelor in any field.
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Deadline: 31 Dec 2022 | Last Update: 01 Sep 2022