Administrative Executive (CERVIE)
Faculty/Department: Office of Research and Postgraduate Studies
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
Centre of Excellence for Research, Value, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CERVIE)
- You shall report to Manager & Director of CERVIE related to all the matters concerning the research administration work
- You shall assist the Manager & Director of CERVIE on matters related to administration work such as approval documents for research activities and etc
- You shall compile and to record all the research documents and minutes as well as to plan and arrange for CERVIE weekly meeting
- You shall assist in formulating policies and procedures pertaining to research
- You shall update and manage CERVIE website periodically with latest information
- You shall administer and coordinate all matters related research funding in UCSI
- You shall involve directly in CERVIE daily / routine operational work
- You shall liaise with faculties, external parties/ government agencies regarding research matters
- You shall perform any other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time
- To assist in organising workshops or meetings.
Office for Postgraduate Studies (OPS)
- You shall report to Director - Office for Postgraduate Studies (OPS) for all the matters concerning the postgraduate studies office
- You shall work closely with the Student Enrolment Centre and the various Faculties in student recruitment efforts to achieve the stipulated postgraduate sales target
- You shall attend and participate in activities related to the UCSI University postgraduate community
- You shall attend and participate in various marketing activities like programme previews, road shows, and Open Days, among others
- You shall provide support services to postgraduate students and the UCSI University postgraduate community at large
- You shall provide administrative support to the Office of Postgraduate Studies
- You shall undertake any other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum Degree holder.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet the deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Last Update: 15-May-2020