Air Conditioning Technician
Group Logistics Management Office
- Diagnose and fix problems that find in air conditioning systems.
- Test system performance using special equipment, such as hand tools, laptop computers and diagnostic hardware.
- Making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency
- Record data when inspecting systems, such as temperature of equipment, fuel consumption and hours of operation.
- Performing emergency repairs, maintaining tools, ordering supplies.
- Clearly needs to know how each unit operates inside and out.
- Must be analytical and a strong communicator
- Have to lift and move heavy units and should have strength and stamina.
- Willing to work overtime to meet deadlines.
Last Update: 06-Mar-2019