- Oversee all day-to-day IT incidents, administration and health check IT infrastructure.
- Identify IT risks, threats and vulnerabilities in the organization technology infrastructure.
- Lead the planning, technical design, specification, workflow documents and implementation of IT infrastructure projects.
- Managing and coordinating with internal stakeholders, external IT vendors, ISP providers, suppliers, contractors and service providers in the delivery of IT infrastructure solutions.
- Responsible for recommending, implementing, troubleshooting, monitoring and managing of IT network and server infrastructure.
- Responsible for IT budgetary goals and objectives in planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the work of the entire operation.
- Possesses at least Bachelor in IT degree with minimum of 7 years working experience.
- Relevant professional IT certifications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Deadline: 30 Apr 2023 | Last Update: 12 Jan 2023