Assistant Manager, International Marketing
Student Enrolment Centre
- Marketing Management
- To execute international marketing and enrolment strategies and plans.
- To organise and participate in international marketing and enrolment activities initiated by agents, embassies or government ministries.
- To generate international leads through adequate and regular marketing activities.
- To implement school marketing plans internationally and engage in school marketing activities.
- To identify and explore collaboration projects.
- To liaise with foreign embassies and government ministries on institution recognition and student sponsorship opportunities.
- Sales Management
- To achieve both direct and country enrolment targets as assigned.
- To provide effective course counselling to international students from all enquiry sources leading to enrolment.
- To follow up on all leads based on the stipulated turnaround timeline towards enrolment.
- To establish targeted number of collaboration projects.
- Agent Management
- To identify, evaluate and appoint agents who can contribute to international enrolment.
- To manage agents based on key account management approaches.
- To provide prompt support and response to agents based on stipulated turnaround time including commission processing, response to enquiries and other matters.
- To assist agents in international student enquiries and registrations.
- To continuously engage with agents in organising marketing and enrolment activities.
- Services and Administrative
- To conduct market survey and prepare market analysis quarterly.
- To maintain process and operational efficiency of the department as well as keeping the team motivated.
- To ensure all the marketing proposals and reports are completed and submitted on a timely manner.
- To ensure sufficient resources to cope with the internal and external activities.To work with Visa Processing Unit to reduce the visa rejection cases due to incomplete documents.
- To work with Visa Processing Unit to reduce the visa rejection cases due to incomplete documents.
- To assist in the development projects and programmes of activities undertaken by the Sales & Marketing such as:
- The implementation of customer care survey / feedback.
- Any other projects that may arise from time to time.
- Possess Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Min 5 – 6 years related working experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
Last Update: 02-Jan-2020