Assistant Manager, Secretariat Office
Faculty/Department: Group Legal Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To plan, organize and manage all of the activities related to the Secretariat Office.
- Ensure all record keeping of the respective duties and work processes of the Secretariat Office are in accordance to the ISO requirements, policies & SoPs.
- Take charge of policy review, updates and drafting.
- Assist the Group Registrar to organise graduation ceremonies and convocation.
- To plan and organise auditing documents and information for all audit purposes requirement by all Regulatory Authority.
- To plan, coordinate and manage all meetings which shall include but not limited to TMM, SMM, Senate, University Council as well as the UCSI College Board of Governors meeting(s), UCSI Schools Board of Governors meeting(s) this shall include planning and liaising as well as archiving and record keeping of all past and present minutes of meeting(s) related to the same.
- Provide guidance to all subsidiaries and departments within UCSI Group on matters relating to Secretariat Office services.
- Provide support from the Secretariat Office in all related matters as assigned and directed by Group Registrar.
- Assist in the Registrar’s Office budgeting exercise and the administration of the approved departmental budget – Secretariat Office in particular.
- Attend to any enquiry on issues arising and/or relating to records of all meeting vis-à-vis the UCSI Group.
- Assist the Group Legal Office in the day-to-day operations which shall include but not limited to a variety of legal work which shall include compliance and regulatory matters with respective regulatory bodies.
- Participate in professional development activities and serve to support the goals and objectives of the Group Legal Office (Secretariat Office) and the University Group as a whole.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by your Supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum Degree holder preferably in possession of a Law Degree.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in law and/or related field.
- Excellent communication skills in both written & spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Last Update: 01-Jan-2021