- Associate Member- Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society (MPS)
- Member- Malaysian Society for Pharmacology and Physiology
- Life Member- The Tamilnadu Pharmacy council, India
- Life Member- The Indian Pharmaceutical Association, India
- Member- Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS), USA
Development and Evaluation Of Mangosteen And Seaweed Based Face And Eye Serum For Anti-Aging And Anti-Acne Effects
Pioneer Scientist Incentive Fund (PSIF)
Formulation of Mangosteen And Seaweed Range Of Skin Cleanser, Exfoliator And Toner And Their Biological And Clinical Evaluations
Pioneer Scientist Incentive Fund (PSIF)
Formulation of mangosteen and seaweed-based sunscreens and evaluation of the in vitro and clinical efficacy
Pioneer Scientist Incentive Fund (PSIF)
Evaluation of electronic cigarette dependency and retrospectively comparison with tobacco cigarettes dependency Among Malaysian ex-smokers who shifted to vaping: a mixed approach.
PSIF- UCSI University
Traditional uses of the seaweeds Kappaphycus alvarezii and Eucheuma cottonii among people of ASEAN countries with emphasis on Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia
Way point Business solution, Canada
Comparative effect of Morinda citrifolia L. fruit extract and albendazole against earthworm
Anti-angiogenic effect of ethanolic extract and its phenolic rich fraction of Filicium decipiens in the chick embryo chorioallantois membrane model
Evaluation of antibacterial activity against Multi Drug Resistance (MDR) bacterial by the fractions of Artabotrys suaveolens (Blume)
PhD students (Current)
Phd students (Completed)
Master students (Current)
- Evans Rodney Marlon M’Vouma Otha (On-going)
- Majory Mambali (Completed)
- Lim Chiew Vien (On-going)
Master students (Completed)
- Vithya Munusamy (Completed)
- Premala Krishnan (Completed)
- Saleh A. S. Benkhalal (Completed)
Undergraduate students (Current)
Undergraduate students (Completed)
- Tan Soh Lin (Completed)
- Looi Kah Xin (Completed)
- Chong Wei Chean (Completed)
- Chong Jian You (Completed)
- Hema Thenamirtham (Completed)
- Anandraj (Completed)
- Joshua Jeyaraj Leo (Completed)
- Kannesh (Completed)
- Oganeshwari (Completed)
- Dharushanee Chandra. S (Completed)
- Nursakinah Binti Othaman (Completed)
- Tan Zhe Way (Completed)
- Leong Lai Bui (Completed)
- Tee Yee May (Completed)
- Tan Sow Lin (Completed)
- Antioxidant and antihyperlipidemic activity of methanolic fraction of Maytenus heyneana root on STZ induced diabetic Wistar rats. Current Trends Biotechnology and Pharmacy-Current Trends in Biotechnology and Pharmacy- P. No 19-31, Vol 14 (5) (2020)- Scopus Indexed
- Development and Assessment of Modified Glover Nilsson Vaping Behavioural Questionnaire Among Malaysian Electronic Cigarettes Users. Current Trends in Biotechnology and Pharmacy. P. no 32-37, Vol 14 (5) (2020). Scopus Indexed
- Comparative Study on Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Activities of Red and Brown Species of Areca Catechu L. Nut Extracts- Current Trends in Biotechnology and Pharmacy. P. no 119-128, Vol 14 (5) (2020). Scopus Indexed
- Enzymatic and Non-enzymatic Antioxidant Potential of Methanolic Fractions of Artabotrys suaveolens. Current Trends in Biotechnology and Pharmacy. P. no 32-37, Vol 14 (5) (2020). Scopus Indexed
- Anti-angiogenic effect of ethanolic extract and its phenolic rich fraction of Acacia auriculiformis bark in the chick embryo chorioallantoic membrane model. Current Trends in Biotechnology and Pharmacy. P. no 156-161, Vol 14 (5) (2020). Scopus Indexed
- Perception and Satisfaction Among Single and Dual Users Malaysian Vapers Towards Electronic Cigarettes: A One Year Observational Study Current Trends in Biotechnology and Pharmacy. P. no 245-252, Vol 14 (5) (2020). Scopus Indexed
- Evaluation of antibacterial activity against multidrug-resistance (MDR) bacteria by the fractions of Artabotrys suaveolens (Blume). Current Trends in Biotechnology and Pharmacy. P. no 262-269, Vol 14 (5) (2020). Scopus Indexed
- Extract of passion fruit peel and seed of Passiflora edulis (Passifloraceae) attenuates oxidative stress in diabetic rat model. Chinese Journal of Natural Medicine, 13(8):0001-0005 (2015)
- Synthesis, characterization and evaluation of anticancer activity of some new Schiff bases of 1, 3, 4-thiadiazole derivatives, International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol 7, Issue 3, (2015).
- Effect of permeation enhancers in salbutamol sulphate buccal patches. Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Development and Characterization of Eudragit based Mucoadhesive Buccal Patches of Salbutamol sulphate. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal (Elsevier Publication), 19:4, 207-214. (2011).
- Buccal drug delivery: Past, Present and Future- A Review. International Journal of Drug Delivery. 3: 171-184. (2011).
- Development and characterization of mucoadhesive patches of salbutamol sulfate for unidirectional buccal drug delivery. Acta Pharmaceutica, 61:157-170. (2011).
- Mucoadhesive patches of salbutamol sulphate for unidirectional buccal drug delivery: Development and Evaluation. Current Drug Deliver, 8:416-425. (2011).
- An extensive in vitro evaluation of antioxidant activity of different fractions of Melothriamaderaspatana. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 23:5, 2207-2211. (2011).
- Synthesis of some novel 3, 5-disubstituted 1, 3, 4-oxadiazole derivatives and anticancer activity on EAC animal model. Medicinal Chemistry Research, 12, 1-8. (2010).
- Synthesis and Anticancer activity of some 1, 3, 4-Oxadiazole derivatives against Ehrlich ascites carcinoma bearing mice model- Pharmacologyonline, 1: 406-416. (2010).
- Reviewer of Pharmacognosy reviews
- Regional Editor, Australia- International Journal of Bioassays
- Member, Editorial panel- EC Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Reviewer, Indian Journal of Experimental Biology
- Reviewer, Medicinal Chemistry Research
- Reviewer, Pharmaceutical Research
- Reviewer, Oriental Journal of Chemistry
- Editor in Chief, International Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Genuine Research
- Australian Endeavour Research Award for Post-Doctoral Research for 2012.
- Research appreciation certificate from the Senator Chris Evans, Leader of the Government in the Senate, Ministry of Tertiary Education, Skills, Science and Research, Australia for successful completion of my Post Doctorate Research.
- Young Scientist Travel Grant from Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi, India for attending The 2011 International Conference on Bioscience, Biochemistry and Bioinformatics- ICBBB2011, Singapore.
- CSIR Foreign Travel Grant from Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi, India for attending the 2011 International Conference on Bioscience, Biochemistry and Bioinformatics- ICBBB2011, Singapore.
- Travel Grant for attending The 1st Current Drug Development International Conference, May 6-8, 2010. Woraburi Resort and Spa, Phuket Thailand.
- Senior Research Fellowship (2008 - 2011). University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, India.
- Post Graduate Fellowship by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD), New Delhi, India (2003-2005).
- Qualified in National level competitive examinations of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2002, 2005 and 2008), Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- CSIR Foreign Travel Grant from Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi, India for attending The 2011 International Conference on Bioscience, Biochemistry and Bioinformatics- ICBBB2011, Singapore
- Qualified in National level competitive examinations of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2002, 2005 and 2008), Pharmaceutical Sciences
- PhD thesis. Ms. M. Tamizh Mozhi. The immunomodulatory Activity of Medicinal Plant isolates of Operculina Turpethum. VELS Institute of Science and Technology and Advanced Studies (Deemed University)
- PhD thesis. Ms. Sridevi Sangeetha K. S. Effect of selected nanoflavanoid(s) against lead induced hepatic damage in experimental animals. Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
- PhD Thesis. Mrs. K. Deepalakshmi. Studies on the Potential so Some Medcinal Plant Extracts Against Mosquitoes. Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, India
Nature of association
Bharathiyar University, India
Sri Ramachandra Medical University, Tamilnadu, India
Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli.
Vel’s University, Tamilnadu, India
International Medical University, Malaysia.