Chan Wei Tuck has performed and collaborated with flutist Roberto Álvarez and Zephyr Flute Ensemble, and violinist Goh Chia-Chien and Tomislav Dimov. Other solo and ensemble performances were at the National Student Composers Conference in 2005, Shepherd University in 2007, West Virginia University Mountaineer Parents Club in 2007, and Southeast Asia Music Education Exchange in 2017.
As an educator, Wei Tuck has presented seminars and workshops at UCSI University, Universiti Teknologi MARA, and Elyon Music School in Surabaya, Indonesia. He has conducted masterclasses at Shepherd University in West Virginia, Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris, Indonesia Young Music Organization, and Elyon Music School. He has also adjudicated competitions, among them are the UCSI University International Piano Festival and Competition (2k014, 2016, 2018), the Asia Piano Competition in Malaysia (2015), the Indonesia Young Music Organization Piano Open Competition in Indonesia (2018), and the Elyon Music School 10th Open Music Competition (2017).
Wei Tuck also composes music during his free time. His three pieces for piano and violin, Reunion, Reflection, and Romance, rearranged for piano and flute, was premiered at the Dewan Filharmonik Petronas in 2018.
Wei Tuck earned his Bachelors, Masters, and Doctor of Musical Arts degrees in piano performance from West Virginia University. He was awarded the Fine Arts Scholarship for his undergraduate studies and a graduate assistantship in piano technology for his doctoral studies. His principal piano teachers were James Miltenberger, Christine Kefferstan, and Lee Yin Hwa. He also studied electroacoustic composition with David Taddie. He is a member of the World Piano Teachers Association and life member of Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Society and Golden Key International Honour Society.
- Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Society, life member
- Golden Key International Honour Society, life member
- A Study of Brian Bevelander’s Synthecisms No. 2 for Piano and Pre-Recorded Tape. ISBN: 978-1-304-47176-5.
- Three Pieces for Piano and Violin. ISBN: 978-1-304-58038-2
- Three Pieces for Piano and 2 Flutes ISBN: 978-1-387-56216-9
- Raindrop for Piano. ISBN: 978-1-387-57688-3
- Two Pieces for Piano and String Orchestra.SBN: 978-1-387-62104-0
- Two Pieces for Flute, Horn in F, Violin, Piano, and String Orchestra. ISBN: 978-1-387-80716-1
- Piano Performance
- Chamber Music Ensemble
- Keyboard Skills