- Name of grant: Fundamental Research Grant Scheme
Funder: Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia
Project Title: New Theoretical Perspective on Developing Nursing Human Capital to Enhance Nursing Care Quality
Durations:1 January 2019 – 31 December 2020
Amount: RM 75000
Status: In progress
- Goh C.F., Leong C.M., Kalsum K., Hii P.K. and Tan O.K. (2017). Students’ Experiences, Learning Outcomes and Satisfaction in E-Leaning. Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society, 13(2), 117-128. ISSN (online) 1971 - 8829
- Sianturi R.H., Tanjung A.F., Leong C.M., Puah C.H. and Brahmana, R.H. (2017). Financial Liberalization and Divisia Money Demand in Indonesia. Advanced Science Letters, 23(4), 3155-3158. ISSN 1936-6612 (Print)
- Leong C.M., Puah C.H. and Liew V.K.S. (2018). The Impact of Divisia Money on Monetary Model of Exchange Rate in Indonesia. Economics & Sociology, 11(2), 52-63. ISSN 2071-789X
- Leong C.M., Puah C.H. and Shafinar I. (2018). Divisia Monetary Model of Exchange Rate Determination: The Case of Philippines. Economic Annals-XXI, 172 (7-8), 9-13. ISSN 1728-6239 (Online)
- Puah C.H., Leong C.M., Shazali A.M. and Lau E. (2018). Revisiting Money Demand in Malaysia: Simple-Sum versus Divisia Monetary Aggregates. Jurnal Ekonomi Malaysia, 52(2), 267-278. ISSN 0126-1962
Award and Recognitions
- Outstanding Paper Award for research paper titled “Intention to Participate in Marathon at a Touring Destination: The Singaporeans’ Perspectives” at QS Subject Focus Summit Research Sharing Session. Organized by UCSI University. 5-7 December 2018.
- Silver Medal for research paper titled “Revisiting Money Demand in Malaysia: Simple-sum versus Divisia Monetary Aggregates” at UNIMAS R&D Expo 2010. Organized by Research and Innovation Management Centre (RIMC), Universiti Malaysia Sarawak. 25-26 March 2010.
List of Membership in Professional and Academic Bodies
- The Society of Economic Measurement (member since September 2013).
- Sarawak Research Society (member since 2015).