- Name of grant: PSIF
Funder: UCSI University
Project Title: Development of Teaching Case Videos for Pedagogical Upscaling of Non-Pedagogically Trained Instructors through Dramatization of Effective Teaching-Learning Practices in Private Higher Education Institutions in Malaysia
Latha Ravindran (2017). The Effects of School Culture Impacting on the Process of Change. Redesigning Learning for Greater Social Impact, 141-147.
Latha Ravindran & Fatimah Hashim. (2012). Teacher Beliefs and values under the Micrsocope.- Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences- Elsevier (Scopus-cited Proceeding) (Scopus-cited Publication).
Promoting Change Through Teacher Professional Development. (2010). Segi Review
Latha Ravindran. "Pre-Communicative Activities & Learning Conditions That Influence the Classroom Dynamics of Young ESL Learners." Ed. Fathimah Hashim. Extending Pedagogies For Language Learning. KL: Universiti Malaya, 2015. 17-34. Print.
- Establishing the ground for multidisciplinary collaboration 18th April 2019. UTAR (Kampar Campus)
- Taylors’ Teaching and Learning Conference: ‘The Effects of School Culture Impacting on the Process of Change. 2016.
- Presented a paper ( Latha Ravindran & Prof. Fatimah Hashim) in Camtesol conference (Cambodia ) 23-24th Feb 2013.
- Paper by Latha Ravindran & Prof. Fatimah Hashim, presented at the Cyprus International conference in Educational Research, 8-10 Feb 2012. (online)
- Presented a paper “Promoting change through teacher professional development in 2010.
- Presented a paper in Madurai Kamaraj University, India in December 2008.
- Presented a Paper in Melaka on “Teacher Beliefs” organized by UiTM in 2008.
- Vignarajah & Latha Ravindran (2018). Insights on Leadership for Learning:Redesigning Policy through Classroom Reflective Practices. Leadership for Learning Conference. University of Nottingham Malaysia Semenyih, 2018.
- Vighnarajah; Latha Ravindran & Minder Kaur. (2019).Conceptions of Professional Practice Redefined in the Age of Globalization. ALAPP Conference.