- Member in Malaysian Natural Products Society.
- Member in Malaysian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
Investigation on chemical Characterizations of the bioactive extracts of Keladi Candek (Alocasia longiloba Miq.) for wound healing
Ministry of Education Malaysia (MoE) Fundamental Research Grant Scheme
Universiti Malaysia Kelantan, Malaysia
Development and Validation of HPTLC and FTIR methods for the determination of Alendronate sodium in tablets
Pioneer Scientist Incentive Fund (PSIF)
Phytochemical Analysis, Preliminary Screening of Anti-cancer Activity and Oral Toxicity Study of Clinacanthus nutans Leaves Extract
PhD students (Current)
- Aya Yaseen Mahmood Alabdali
Master students (Completed)
- Sawsan Ibrahim (2015)
Undergraduate students (Completed)
- Tan Ker Ying (2019)
- Khalivulla S.I., Mohammed A., Sirajudeen K.N.S., Shaik M.I., Ye W., Korivi M. “Novel Phytochemical Constituents and Anticancer activities of the genus, Typhonium”. Curr. Drug Metab., 2019, 20, 946-957.
- Hamzah N.H.C., Mohammed A., Sirajudeen K.N.S., Asari M.A., Hamzah Z., Khaliuvlla S.I. “Keladi candik (Alocasia longiloba Miq.) petiole extracts promote wound healing in a full thickness excision wound model in rats”. Asian Pac. J. Trop. Biomed., 2019, 9, 140-149.
- Quah S.Y., Chin J.H., Akowuah G.A., Khaliuvlla S.I., Yeong S.W., Sabu M.C., Quah S.Y., Chin J.H. “Cytotoxicity and cytochrome P450 inhibitory activities of Clinacanthus nutans”. Drug Metab. Pers. Ther., 2017, 32, 59-65.
- Saoud A., Akowuah G.A., Fatokun O., Mariam A., Khaliuvlla S.I. “Determination of acarbose in tablets by attenuated total reflectance Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy”. Arch. Ind. Biotechnol., 2017, 1, 20-26.
- Ibrahim S., Khaliuvlla S.I., Akowuah G.A. “Effect of Manganese Ions (Mn2+) on Ninhydrin Colour Development by Alendronate for the Spectrophotometric Determination of Alendronate Sodium in Tablets”. Der Pharma Chemica, 2017, 9, 141-147.
- Ibrahim S., Khaliuvlla S.I., Akowuah G.A. “Determination of Alendronate sodium in tablets by Attenuated Total Reflectance Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy”. Current Bioactive Compounds. 2017, 13, 71-77.
- Saheb S.B., Krishna N., Khaliuvlla S.I., Mallikarjuna K. “Phytochemical screening and antimicrobial activity of leaf and bark ethanol extracts of marine and terrestrial plants of Xylocarpus species”. World J. Pharm. Res., 2016, 5, 1518-1527.
- Chin J.H., Akowuah G.A., Sabu M.C., Khaliuvlla S.I. “Sub-Acute (28 Days) toxicity study of methanol leaves extract of Clinacanthus nutans in rats”. Int. J. Pharm., 2014, 4, 61-69.
- Kala S.C., Vijayalakshmi M., Khaliuvlla S.I., Mallikarjuna K. “Phytochemical and Antimicrobial Analysis of Callus Extracts of Biophytum sensitivum (Linn) DC”. British Microbiol. Res. J., 2014, 4, 869-884.
- Ming-Tatt L., Khaliuvlla S.I., Akhtar M.N., Lajis N., Perimal E.K., Akira A., Israf D.A., Sulaiman M.R. “Anti-hyperalgesic effect of a benzilidine-cyclohexanone analogue on a mouse model of chronic constriction injury-induced neuropathic pain: Participation of the κ-opioid receptor and KATP”. Pharmacol. Biochem. Behavior, 2013, 114-115, 58-63.
- Cytotoxicity study of Clinacanthus nutans on Human Liver Cancer Cell (Hep-G2). 8th International Traditional and Complementary Medicine, 30th October – 2nd November 2014, Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre, Malaysia
- Sub-Acute (28 Days) toxicity study of methanol leaves extract of Clinacanthus nutans in rats. 27th Malaysian Society of Pharmacology and Physiology (MSPP) Scientific Meeting, September 6-8, 2013, MS Garden Hotel, Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
- SRJ23, a promising new anti-prostate cancer agent. Pemaran Reka Cipta, Penyelidikan dan Inovasi 2009 (PRPI’09), July 28-30, 2009, Page 51. Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem; Toxicology and Industrial Health
- SRJ23, a promising new anti-prostate cancer agent. Pemaran Reka Cipta, Penyelidikan dan Inovasi 2009 (PRPI’09), 28th July, 2009. Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia (GOLD MEDAL).
- TEA–4G, Herbal remedy for Gout, Malaysia Technology Expo – 2020, 20-22nd February 2020 Putra World Trade Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (GOLD AWARD).
- External advisor, “Pharmacological screening and toxicity studies of pharmaceuticals” for AMIPRO LAB (Collaboration with IPHARM-NIBN), Penang, Malaysia, since May 2018.