- One of the named artists in publication: “Narratives in Malaysian Art, Volume 2: Reactions – A New Critical Strategy” (Rouge Art Publication, 2013), and “Photography in Southeast Asia: A Survey” (NUS Press, 2016).
- Trained in the Photographic Historical Processes at the Fox Talbot Museum, England; the SMP Photo Conservation, Rome, Italy; Master Daguerreotype practitioner in Oxfordshire, England; and Conservation Department in Balai Seni Negara.
- Instructor and practitioner in gold, silver and platinum-based 19th century photography in Malaysia.
- Nikon Shooting Star programme mentor (2016 – present).
- Involved actively in photography-art related exhibitions, instructor and guest speaker; local and international gallery venues.