Research Impact:Google Scholar
Journals/Chapter in Book:
- Muhammad Farrukh, Jason Wai Chow Lee, Muhammad Sajid, Abdul Waheed (2019). Entrepreneurial intentions: The role of individualism and collectivism in perspective of theory of planned behavior. Education+Training DOI 10.1108/ET-09-2018-0194.
- Muhammad Farrukh, Jason Wai Chow Lee, Imran Ahmad Shahzad (2019). Intrapreneurial Behaviour in Higher Educational Institutes of Pakistan: The Role of Leadership Styles and Psychological Empowerment. Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education, 11(2) 273-294.
- Cheng Yong Lau & Jason Wai Chow Lee (2016). The Kra Isthmus: a new strategic solution for China’s energy consumption scenario? Environmental Management. 57(1) 1-20. (Springer, Impact Factor 1.724, 2015).
- Chun Hoo Quah & Jason Wai Chow Lee (2014). Current and Future Malaysian Managers Perceptions of Ethics and Social Responsibility. International Journal of Advances in Management and Economics. July-August 2014, 3(4) 92-101.
- Chun Hoo Quah, Natalie Stewart & Jason Wai Chow Lee (2012). Attitudes of Business Students Towards Plagiarism. Journal of Academic Ethics. DOI 10.1007/s10805-012-9157-4. (Springer, SCOPUS)
- T. Ramayah & Jason Wai Chow Lee (2012). System Characteristics, Satisfaction and E-learning Usage: A Structural Equation Model (SEM). Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology (TOJET). April 2012, 11(2) 196-206. (SSCI Impact Factor 0.956, 2011).
- T. Ramayah, Jason Wai Chow Lee & Lim Shuwen (2012). Sustaining The Environment Through Recycling: An Empirical Study. Journal of Environmental Management.,102, 141-147. (ISI Impact Factor 3.245, 2011)
- Jason Wai Chow Lee, Osman Mohamad, T. Ramayah and Joyce Ong Sheau Ching (2012). “Sales force automation usage and performance” in Customer Relationship Management and the Social and Semantic Web: Enabling Cliens Conexus, ed.(s): Dr. Ricardo Colomo-Palacios, Dr. João Varajão and Dr. Pedro Soto-Acosta. IGI Global Publication. (Chapter in Book).
- Jason Wai Chow Lee, Osman Mohamad & T. Ramayah (2011). Outsourcing relationships: how long is long? International Journal of Arts and Sciences, 4(15) 131-138 (Cabell Indexed).
- T. Ramayah, Jason Wai Chow Lee & Julie Boey Chyaw In (2011). Network collaboration and performance in the tourism sector. Service Business, 5(4) 411-428. (Springer, ISI Impact Factor 0.826, 2010).
- Jason Wai Chow Lee, T. Ramayah & Osman Mohamad (2010). Outsourcing: Is the Social Exchange Theory still relevant in developing countries? Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing, 4(4), 316-345. (Emerald, SCOPUS).
- T. Ramayah, Jason Wai Chow Lee & Osman Mohamad (2010). Green product purchase intention: some insights from a developing country., Resources Conservation & Recycling, 54 (12),1419-1427. (ISI SCI Impact Factor 1.987, 2009).
- Aminul Islam, Jason Lee Wai Chow & Joseph Lim Cheng Leong (2010). A study on the adoption of M-commerce services among mobile phone users in Malaysia. Global Journal of Business Management, Global Vision Publishing, new Delhi. 4 (2), 8-20.
- Ong Yee Rose, Loh Mun Yuen, Ng Sek Kei, & Jason Wai Chow Lee (2018). An analysis of customer well-being and purchase intention for Korean cosmetics in Malaysia. LAMS NICE 2018. Prince of Songkla University, Surat Thani. 23-26 May.
- Rahim Luqman & Jason Wai Chow Lee (2017). Store dynamics, employee and Generation Y impulse purchase. 8th National and International Hatyai Conference, Hatyai , 22 June 2017. (Best paper award - International).
- Jason Wai Chow Lee and A. Tanusia (2016). Energy conservation behavioural intention – attitudes, subjective norm and self efficacy. Presented at New Energy and Future Energy Systems Conference (NEFES2016), Beijing, China, 19-22 August 2016. Published in the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES), Scopus indexed. Engineering Compendex (EI), GeoBase, Georef and Inspec.
- Jason Wai Chow Lee, Charis Ngui Kaili, Liow Xin Yi, Wong Mei Yi, Tan Huey Sian (2016). Branded apparel purchase intention: a structural equation modelling analysis. Presented at the 4th Tourism & Hospitality International Conference (THIC 2016), Prince of Songkla University, Surat Thani, 17-19 November.
- Jason Wai Chow Lee, Osman Mohamad, & T. Ramayah (2011). Relationship satisfaction in outsourcing relationships: Some insights from the electrical & electronic sector of Malaysia. Paper presented at the 8th World Congress of the Academy of Global Business Advancement (AGBA). Dongbei University of Finance & Economics (DUFE), Dalian. P.R. China, 15 – 17 September.
- Jason Wai Chow Lee, Osman Mohamad, & T. Ramayah (2011). Outsourcing relationships: how long is long? Paper presented at the 2nd International Journal of Arts and Sciences Conference. Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts. USA. 29 May-2 June.
- Jason Wai Chow Lee, Osman Mohamad, & T. Ramayah (2010). Outsourcing: duration of inter-firm relationships. Paper presented at the International Conference on Management, Hospitality & Tourism and Accounting, BINUS University, Jakarta, 12-13 November.
- Jason Lee Wai Chow, Osman Mohamad, T. Ramayah & Ong Sheau Ching (2010). Sales force automation usage among salespersons in the IT sector. Paper presented at the 2nd National Conference on Administration and Management (NCAM), Prince of Songkla University, Hatyai, Thailand, 21st May, 2010.
- Jason Lee Wai Chow, Osman Mohamad, T. Ramayah & Ong Sheau Ching (2010). Sales Force Automation (SFA) Usage and Salespersons Performance in the IT Industry. Proceedings of the International Conference on Business, Economics and Information Technology (Allied Academies), Seoul, S. Korea, 1-2 March.
- Jason Lee Wai Chow, T. Ramayah, Osman Mohamad (2010). The role of quality in E-learning satisfaction and usage among university students in Malaysia. Paper presented at the 3rd International Colloquium on Business and Management in collaboration with the 2nd International Conference on Business and Management Education (ICBME), Bangkok, Thailand, 25-28 January.
- Jason Lee Wai Chow, Osman Mohamad, T. Ramayah (2009). E&E manufacturing outsourcing: some preliminary findings. Paper presented at the 8th Asian Academy of Management International Conference in Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia. 18-20 Dec.
- Ramayah T., Osman Mohamad, Muhamad Jantan, Jason Lee Wai Chow, & Syed Nazirin (2003). Counterfeit music CDs: Social and personality influences, demographics, attitudes and purchase intention: Some insights from Malaysia. Proceedings of the 2nd European Conference on Research Methods in Business and Management Studies. University of Reading , U.K. 20-21 March.