Faculty/Department: Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Meet/exceeds sales target and objectives as assigned by the company.
- Ensure revenue streams are growing.
- Enforce consistency in branding throughout the organization - for eg. in marketing materials / social media presence / customer service.
- Oversee and ensure quality of marketing material.
- Conduct customer relationship management. Ie. customer business opportunities, account changes, current conditions, prospects, and being informed of competitive landscape.
- Identify, develop, and implement effective sales plans, sales tactics, and strategies.
- Continuously identify, build and develop new clientele by pursuing business opportunities with strategic targets in key industries and cultivating relationships with new and existing clients.
- Identify and evaluate new markets and partnership opportunities through direct prospecting, networking, attendance and participation with various industry professional groups or networking associations.
- Maintain a high level of clinical and technical expertise to effectively promote our product/services to our customer base and wider audience via face to face and remote customer contact.
- Forecast weekly, monthly and quarterly account revenue streams.
- Report monthly and quarterly sales and revenue status.
- To undertake any other functions that the Management may assign.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in Healthcare Business Development is a prerequisite.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully expand new business and grow existing business within a vertical market.
- Good business sense.
- High pro-activeness and initiatives at work.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
- Positive attitude.
Deadline: 31 Dec 2023 | Last Update: 01 Dec 2022