Faculty/Department: Sekolah Sri UCSI Sdn Bhd (Cheras, Kuala Lumpur)
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Overseeing daily operations of the centre and employees.
- Lead, train and motivate centre staff.
- Conduct lessons and manage trainers' teaching schedules.
- Develop and improve curriculum/courses.
- Ensure proper records and documentation for enrolment, withdrawal, and financial affairs.
- Ability to address customers, parents, and students’ concerns/queries and follow up promptly.
- Following up with leads, scheduling tours, and enrolling new students.
- Working with parents to define children's learning needs.
- Working with schools and local organizations to plan events and providing information about our services.
- Ensuring that parents understand how their child is learning and progressing.
- Ensuring the centre is a fun and safe learning environment for our students.
- Other related duties as assigned by management.
- Specializing in Robotics/3D Printing/Coding/ STEM education for children aged 5 and above.
- Passionate and enthusiastic to teach students aged between 4 - 15 years old.
- Experience in managing business operations, sales, and team leadership.
- Willing to work on weekends
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Proactive, service minded, and able to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and also a team player.
Deadline: 31 May 2023 | Last Update: 31 Mar 2023