Corporate Communication Executive
Faculty/Department: Group Corporate Affairs
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall come up with creative content, press releases and marketing communication materials (e.g. brochures, flyers, email blasts, programme booklets, handbooks, written Q&A, background briefings and positioning statements).
- You shall plan media outreach initiatives and build good rapport with journalists, writers, photographers and bloggers. You will essentially serve as a liaison to the media, attend to press inquiries and arrange interviews and events.
- You shall cover various company events to generate a flow of internal and external publicity.
- You shall work together with a team of graphic artists, designers, web developers and videographers on various projects.
- You shall diligently ensure that internal and external website contents are constantly updated.
- You shall proactively monitor and keep abreast of the latest promotional campaigns in the industry.
- You shall ensure communication campaigns are executed according to policies, guidelines, processes across the Group for timely and effective results.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- A degree or diploma in any relevant fields.
- 4-5 years of working experience.
- High levels of English proficiency. A good command of Bahasa Melayu or Chinese is a plus point.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, has a mature attitude and is a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess own transport.
Last Update: 02-Jan-2020