Counselor (Student Recruitment)
Faculty/Department: Student Enrolment Centre
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
A) Sales & Marketing
- To counsel students from time to time and provide accurate information.
- To participate in telemarketing campaign on weekly basis during peak recruitment period.
- To follow up and assist students enrolment process via emails, phones call, Zopim (online chat), post and fax.
- To participate in all main education fairs, info day, open day and recruitment activities.
B) Marketing Strategies
- To strategise, develop and execute market expansion plans for In-House, National and International Team.
- To do market survey on top 10 universities that offer programmes similar to us.
- To master all UCSI University products.
C) Student Enrolment
- To be responsible for student recruitment target.
- Report on enrolment number each month.
D) Supporting and Administrative Activities
- To support any ad-hoc or pre-planned marketing recruitment activities.
- To work closely with National and International team.
- To participate in counselling potential prospects, road shows, exhibitions when required.
- To up-date individual sales kit and team.
- To clear assigned tasks thru IIS by daily basis (ENQ&ENR).
- To log in daily report for Phone call and Zopim (online chat).
- To follow up all phone calls and Zopim online chat for those potential candidates.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Degree in any field.
- Minimum 1 year working experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Last Update: 02-Jan-2020