Faculty/Department: Faculty of Engineering Technology and Built Environment
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall be well-verse with the School’s programmes/courses and to liaison with other departments with new changes and development from your department.
- You shall coordinate all courses, timetabling with Academic department and with the students.
- You shall counsel students pertaining to courses selections and other simple matters.
- You shall administer marks and results of students for your department.
- You shall help/relieve other administrative staff when they are on leave and/or in any other emergency situations.
- You shall do administrative and support work: data entry and maintaining records, photocopying, faxing, filing, etc.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be given to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor qualification in relevant field.
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in administrative.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
Deadline: 31 Dec 2022 | Last Update: 28 Oct 2022