Faculty/Department: De Institute of Creative Arts and Design
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
UCSI University’s De Institute of Creative Arts and Design - or better known by its acronym ICAD - is an exceptional place to learn and explore the visual arts, art history, and art education.
Catering to the needs of the rapidly changing creative industry, ICAD offers unique art and design programmes that seek to equip students with fundamental knowledge, creativity and competencies needed in today’s dynamic marketplace. Under the tutelage of experienced academics, students are schooled in industry know-how and continue to hone their creative growth and expression, as well as, intellectual challenge.
ICAD prides itself as an institution that is tenacious in its commitment to design excellence and has established a strong reputation for tie-ups with the industry. In line with the University’s Praxis® model – an approach that advocates the application of theory to practice, ICAD makes industry learning its central priority through internships, international programs and competitions, curriculum and workshops in order to prepare students for future careers in the arts.
- You shall be well-verse with the Institute's programmes/courses and to liaison with other departments with new changes and development from your department.
- You shall coordinate all courses, time tabling with Academic department and with the students.
- You shall counsel students pertaining to courses selections and other simple matters.
- You shall administer marks and results of students for your department.
- You shall help/relief other administrative staff when they are on leave and/or in any other emergency situations.
- You shall do administrative and support work: data entry and maintaining records, photocopying, faxing, filling, etc.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be given to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor qualification in relevant field.
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience in administrative.
- Pro-active and self motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.