Faculty/Department: Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall be representing the CEO when needed.
- You shall be responsible for the profit and loss and operations of Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd.
- You shall assist the CEO in upcoming projects.
- You shall follow the CEO’s directions and implement the CEO’s decisions.
- You shall demonstrate and enforce company values to create a good company culture.
- You shall be responsible for auditing to ensure the integrity of the P&L reports presented to the Board of Governors.
- You shall be conducting staff performance reviews.
- You shall be responsible for the quality of operations including SOPs, proper documentation, manpower.
- You shall be responsible for ensuring sales targets are met.
- You shall supervise competitive sales & marketing action plans.
- You shall ensure a variety of presentations, proposals, sales contracts and status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals are presented to you.
- You shall be knowleageble in all of Laurent Bleu’s products and services.
- You shall ensure quality and consistency of product and service delivery from Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd.
- You shall establish and maintain good current client and potential client relationships.
- You shall produce regular reports on the performance of Laurent Bleu to your superior.
- You shall ensure the quality and consistency of Laurent Bleu’s social media and internet presence.
- You shall ensure the quality of brand presence of Laurent Bleu
- You shall present ROI reports, and produce budget reports.
- You shall present the company to potential clients, the public, internal events, and to any public relations (PR)-related events.
- You shall pursue strategic opportunities, cultivate partnerships or commercial relationships, and identify new markets for Laurent Bleu’s products and services.
- You shall attend PR related events seeking business opportunities while professionally maintaining a favourable public image of Laurent Bleu.
- You shall be involved in regular networking.
- You shall ultimately assess the strengths and weaknesses of the current team at Laurent Bleu, and fill in any gaps.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5-7 years working experience.
- Preferably from the health/beauty/wellness industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resourceful, good judgement, tactful, and teachable.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver results.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess own transport.
Last Update: 01-Jan-2021