Despatch, Group Finance Office
Faculty/Department: Group Finance Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To carry out all despatch needs of UCSI Group.
- To make payment of all bills of UCSI Group.
- To take care of the vehicle entrusted to you and petrol claim must be supported with original receipts.
- To frank letters and arrange for posting.
- To report and return the vehicle back to the campus every day.
- To return all documents back to office and do not keep documents overnight.
- To perform simple administrative task in the office which include filing, packing and transporting of files/documents for storage.
- To be responsible by keeping information strictly confidential.
- To work flexibly as part of a team and participate fully in the development of the Unit.
- To perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum 4 years working experience.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player
Last Update: 06-Mar-2020