- Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)
- Graduate Member (Membership No: 81540A)
- Khairul Zaman, N., Jeng Yih, L., Pui Vun, C., Rohani, R., & Mohammad, A. W. (2017). Recovery of Organic Acids from Fermentation Broth Using Nanofiltration Technologies: A Review. Journal of Physical Science, 28(Suppl. 1), 85-109
- Chai, P. V., Mohammad, A. W., Teow, Y. H., & Mahmoudi, E. (2017). Evaluation of iron oxide decorated on graphene oxide (fe3o4/go) nanohybrid incorporated in psf membrane at different molar ratios for congo red rejection. Jurnal Teknologi, 79(1-2), 73-81.
- Chai, P. V., Mahmoudi, E., Teow, Y. H., & Mohammad, A. W. (2016). Preparation of novel polysulfone-Fe3O4/GO mixed-matrix membrane for humic acid rejection. Journal of Water Process Engineering
- Ba-Abbad, M. M., Chai, P. V., Takriff, M. S., Benamor, A., & Mohammad, A. W. (2015). Optimization of nickel oxide nanoparticle synthesis through the sol–gel method using Box–Behnken design. Materials & Design, 86, 948-956.
- Tasirin, S. M., Puspasari, I., Lun, A. W., Chai, P. V., & Lee, W. T. (2014). Drying of kaffir lime leaves in a fluidized bed dryer with inert particles: Kinetics and quality determination. Industrial Crops and Products, 61, 193-201.
- Evaluation of iron oxide decorated on graphene oxide (Fe3O4/GO) nanohybrid incorporated in PSf membrane at different molar ratios for congo red rejection. National Congres on Membrane Technology (NATCOM)), Johor Bahru, August 2016, UTM
- Preparation of novel polysulfone Fe3O4/GO mixed-matrix membrane for humic acid rejection. 5th International Conference on Environment (ICENV 2015). Pulau Pinang. August 2015. USM
- Low temperature condition for NiO nanoparticles preparation via sol-gel method. International Conference on Engineering Technology and Innovation (ICETI), Kuala Lumpur, May 2015