- Javid Iqbal* and Manjit Singh Sidhu, A System Framework for Computer Vision and AR based Dance Learning Technology SSN: 1991-8178 Aust. J. Basic & Appl. Sci., 9(19): 27-34, 2015.
- Javid Iqbal* and Manjit Singh Sidhu, A framework for correcting human motion alignment for dance training using Augmented reality. 8th Knowledge Management International Conference (KMICe2016), Chiangmai, Thailand.
- Javid Iqbal* and Manjit Singh Sidhu, A Review on Making Things See: Augmented Reality for Futuristic Virtual Educator, Cogent Education Journal – Francis & Taylor Vol 4, No. 1 pp. 1 – 14(2017) ISSN: 2331-186X.
- Javid Iqbal* and Manjit Singh Sidhu, & Ariff, M. (2018). AR Oriented Pose Matching Mechanism from Motion Capture Data. International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7, 294–298.
- Manjit Singh Sidhu* & Javid Iqbal (2018). Exploring Dancer Experience and Performance with Visual Sensor Camera Using NUI Environment, 8th IEEE International Conference on Control Systems, Computing and Engineering (ICCSCE2018), November 2018 Penang, Malaysia.
- Javid Iqbal* and Manjit Singh Sidhu. (2019). A taxonomic overview and pilot study for evaluation of Augmented Reality based posture matching technique using Technology Acceptance Model. 16th International Learning & Technology Conference 2019 (L&T 2019). Effat University, Jeddah, KSA.
- Javid Iqbal* & Manjit Singh Sidhu “Acceptance of dance training system based on Augmented Reality and Technology Adoption Model (TAM)” Virtual Reality, (2021).
(Q1- ISI-indexed) (**Scopus Indexed**) (Impact factor: 5.09).
- Javid Iqbal* & Manjit Singh Sidhu “Augmented Reality-Based Dance Training System: A Study of Its Acceptance” International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, Springer 2021. (**Scopus Indexed**)
1. Springer - Annals of Operations Research
2. Springer - Applied Intelligence
3. Springer - Soft Computing
4. Elsevier - Image and Vision Computing
5. Springer - Personal and Ubiquitous Computing
6. Elsevier - Computers & Electrical Engineering
• 7th International Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Science and Electronics (RTCSE), 05-07 January 2022, Honolulu, Hawaii.
• 5th International Multi-Topic Conference on Engineering and Science (IMCES) 29- 30 June 2022, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• 7th International Conference on Green Computing and Engineering Technologies
(ICGCET®), 22 - 23 September 2021, Peru.
• 1st International Conference on AI in Cybersecurity (ICAIC). 15 March - 17 March 2022, University of Houston-Victoria, USA.
• Technical Head of First International Conference on Computational Science & Data Analytics COMDATA2021, Organised by UCSI University and IFM Malaysia.