- Awarded best oral presenter at Global Congress on Sustainability for Growth & Development, 2020 at Nilai University, Malaysia; Galgotias University, India; Fatima College, India.
- Awarded third prize in online quiz competition, 2020. Organized by Taylor and Francis Asia Pacific from 4 May to 30 June.
- Awarded outstanding international research leader prize, 2020 from Continuing Proficiency Development Institute, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Received scholarship for bachelor degree (from IIUC Trust); Masters degree (from Bank Negara Malaysia); PhD degree (from UTAR foundation).
- Received best teacher award, 2015 from Natunkuri college for outstanding teaching performance.
- Hosen, M*., Uddin, M. N., Hossain, S., Islam, M. A., Ahmad, A. (2022). The impact of COVID-19 on tertiary educational institutions and students in Bangladesh.
Hosen, M*., Ogbeibu, S., Giridharan, B., Cham, T. H., Lim, W. M., & Paul, J. (2021). Individual motivation and social media influence on student knowledge sharing and learning performance: Evidence from an emerging economy.
Hosen, M*., Chong, Y. L., & Lau, L. S. (2021). The role of salient beliefs influence on Malaysian academics’ intention to publish in indexed journals.
Uddin, M. N., Hosen, M*., Chowdhury, M. M., Tabassum, T., & Mazumder, M. A. (2021). Does corporate governance influence firm value in Bangladesh? A panel data analysis.
Hosen, M*., Imran, M., & Chowdhury, M. A. F. (2021). Nexus Between Sectoral Shift and Stock Return: Insights from Bangladesh.
Broni, M. Y., Hosen, M*., & Mohammed, H. N. (2020). Lending Rate and Carbon Emission Nexus: Evidence from the United States of America.
Hosen, M*., Broni, M. Y., & Uddin, M. N. (2020). What bank specific and macroeconomic elements influence non-performing loans in Bangladesh? Evidence from conventional and Islamic banks.
Uddin, M. N., Khan, M. S. U., & Hosen, M*. (2019). Does Corporate Governance Influence Leverage Structure in Bangladesh?
Broni, M. Y., Hosen, M., Masih, M., (2019). Does a country’s external debt level affect its Islamic banking sector development? Evidence from Malaysia based on Quantile regression and Markov Regime Switching.
Broni, M. Y., Hosen, M*., Mohammed, H. N., & Tiamiyu, G. (2019). Should banks be averse to elections? A GMM analysis of recent elections in Ghana.
Broni, M. Y., Hosen, M., & Saiti, B. (2018). The causality between stock market and banking sector: Evidence from dual banking system.
Imran, M., Hosen, M., & Chowdhury, M. A. F. (2018). Does poverty lead to crime? Evidence from the United States of America.
- Hosen, M*. (2020). What is the Leading Bank-Specific and Macroeconomic Factors Influencing Islamic Bank Performance? New Evidence from MENA Countries.
Imran, M., Chowdhury, M. A. F., & Hosen, M. (2018). Financial Development, Technological Development, and Poverty: A Cross-Sectional Study.
- Hosen, M*., Chong, Y. L., & Lau, L. S. (2021). Knowledge sharing behaviour among academics of private universities in Malaysia: A study of intention to publish articles.
Hosen, M*., Chong, Y. L., & Lau, L. S. (2020). Full-version or Partial-version of Theory of Planned Behaviour Framework? The Role of Salient Beliefs’ Influences on Malaysian Academics’ Intention to Publish in Indexed Journals
Hosen, M*. (2020). Do Islamic risk factors affect stock return? Evidence from Malaysia based on dynamic GMM and quantile regression approaches