Research Impact:Google Scholar
LAM Graduate Architect
- The Transformation of Waterfront Landscape, Identity and Imagination: Reflections on Four Coastal Cities in the Straits of Malacca
- Rethinking Nation-Building and Spatial Identity: New Village in Malaysia
- Ng, K.K (2011) Living with the built vernacular heritage in a modernised city: A lesson from traditional Malay urban village in Malaysia. Proceedings of ICOMOS Thailand International Conference: ‘Asian Urban Heritage’ Phuket; Thailand: 15-17 October 2011.
- Ng, K.K. (2017) Book review: Francis E. Hutchinson and Terence Chong: The SIJORI cross‐border region: Transnational politics, economics and culture, ISEAS Publishing, Singapore Journal of Tropical Geography, 38:430–432.
- Ng, K.K & Lim, G. (2017) Beneath the Veneer: The Political Economy of Housing in Iskandar Malaysia, Johor, Trends in Southeast Asia, 12/2017, Singapore: ISEAS Yusof Ishak Institute.
- Ng, K.K. (2018) Book Review: Serhat Unaldi 2016: Working towards the Monarchy: The politics of space in downtown Bangkok, Honolulu: University of Hawai’i Press, International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 42:4.
- Ng, K.K (2019) Prospects and Challenges for Johor Bahru Transformation Plan, Singapore: ISEAS Yusof Ishak Institute. (forthcoming book chapter)