Faculty/Department: Sekolah Sri UCSI Sdn Bhd (Cheras, Kuala Lumpur)
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Oversee the addition of EdTech to the curriculum in the school.
- Lead and promote the use of technology throughout the school.
- Lead CCA’s that promote the integration and development of technology in the school.
- Help to integrate EdTech, especially Microsoft Education into teachers’ lessons.
- Develop digital curriculum guidelines for the teachers.
- Monitor the implementation and incorporation of educational technology in the teachers’ lessons.
- Lead the school to achieve and maintain the Microsoft Showcase School status.
- Provide advice to the school management on which academic programmes should use more technology.
- Research and promote innovation of emerging technologies that support modern educational technology integrations.
- Assist in the identification and alignment of learning priorities with educational technology resources.
- Serves as the liaison between the school and Microsoft to promote innovation of emerging EdTech integrations.
- Provide professional Development for Teachers to improve their IT literacy skills
- Design and implement a curriculum that makes use of the makers space and robotics technology.
- Develop the Edtech and IT role throughout the school, in consultation with the school leadership team.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor in Mechatronics/Computer science
- Experience in teaching Robotics/ICT/D&T/Coding/Maths
Deadline: 31 Jul 2023 | Last Update: 03 Apr 2023