UCSI Consulting Group Sdn Bhd
- Responsible to drive and achieve sales targets.
- In charge of lead generation and sales conversion.
- Develop short and long term sales plan/ensure successful planning and implementation of sustainable Sales Strategies.
- Responsible to create demand and develop new business opportunities, sales pipeline, expand customer base and ensure company’s strong brand presence for local and international markets
- To identify, plan and implement a sustainable business development strategy and develop action plans to achieve sales growth and profitability.
- Ensure planned strategies in all segments are in line with corporate goals and objectives.
- Own recruiting, objective setting, training, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team
- Strong ability in both sales and subject matter knowledge.
- Achieve a sound working knowledge and understanding of the company’s operations and products, and culture as a global player in the industry.
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer and strategic partner relationships locally and international by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Ability to work closely with top-level officers and stakeholders to cultivate and build strong business relationship.
- Identify emerging markets, market trends and shifts, new products, and competition status
- Prepare weekly & monthly sales report.
- Monitoring growth and engagement of website and Social Media Platforms – Facebook, Website, Blog, Twitter etc. for lead generation
- To ensure collection of outstanding payment by customer are done within the terms extended.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business with a sound career track record in sales management.
- With a minimum to 5-8 years in a sales environment.
- Analytics and able to plan, coordinate and implement sales plan with return on investment
- Regional or country sales responsibilities and experience in a related industry
- Education, Training and Consulting work experience is preferred.
- A proven sound record of sales achievements
- Strong people management and client relationship skills
- Good communication skills in oral and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (if possible) and able to communicate effectively within a wide range of nationalities and levels.
- Strong negotiating skills and able to handle customers issues at high levels with a “can do” attitude.
- Possess a mature, down to earth and balanced personality.
- Required skills(S): Goal Oriented, Discipline, Hardworking, Team Player & Collaborator .
- Candidate must possess own transport
- Applicants must be willing to work in KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Last Update: 02-Jan-2020