Executive, Event & Relationship Marketing
Faculty/Department: Student Enrolment Centre
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- To present and services with integrity and honesty.
- To surpass the expectations of the customers and prospects.
- To be innovative, creative and responsible in executing your tasks.
- Forming a mutually beneficial relationship in a climate of trust and respect with our stakeholders.
- Maintain a knowledge of current company policies, procedures and marketing campaigns.
- To implement growing, nurturing, and harvesting (GNH) approaches in alignment with UCSI’s ERM strategies.
- To execute school marketing plan based on assigned schools.
- To strengthen rapport with assigned schools through schools visits, sponsorship, school marketing events and other PR activities.
- To plan and conduct school visits and participate in school education fairs.
- To promote school participation in UCSI’s school marketing events including campus visit.
- To achieve the stretched targets at minimum growth rate of 20% per year from each school and related organisation targeted.
- To achieve unique lead acquisition target at 20% growth per year each school and related organisation targeted.
Supporting and Administrative Activities
- To participate in education fairs, student recruitment activities and marketing events as assigned.
- To support any ad-hoc or pre-planned marketing and recruitment activities.
- To work closely with other teams in Student Enrolment Centre.
- To conduct market survey and intelligence amongst main competitors in private education industry.
- To update marketing and course counselling kit.
- To clear assigned tasks through IIS on daily basis.
- To prepare monthly reports on enquiry follow up and registration and also school marketing.
- You shall perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Minimum 1 year related working experience.
- Sales driven and performance oriented.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities. Willingness to travel frequently within Malaysia
Last Update: 01-Jan-2021