Faculty/Department: International Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- You shall report to the Head of International Office (IO), or his designated personnel for all duties assigned to you;
- You shall provide professional administrative and support to the department and ensure information is up to date and accurate;
- You shall check, receive, process and ensure all passport, Student Pass and /or any document related are processed and managed within the stipulated timeframe.
- You shall liaise with Student Enrollment Centre (SEC), RO and AO for necessary documents for VAL application or rejected cases, and complete the case within the stipulated timeframe;
- You shall liaise with the student and faculty for Renewal Student Pass application or rejected cases, and complete the case within the stipulated timeframe;
- You shall initiate and maintain good relations with the authorities such as the Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS), Malaysia Immigration Department (MID), Police Department, and Embassies/High Commissions in Malaysia;
- You shall master the visa processing matter and able to give accurate advice to international students whenever needed;
- You shall ensure inquirers are well assisted and welcomed and ensure all enquiries are channel to appropriate venue/person;
- You shall inform the students on the progress (if needed) and follow-up cases via different and approved manners of communication (such as calls, sms and email);
- You shall record all verbal and written correspondence with students on IIS or any new informative system;
- To keep systematic and up to date record on submission & receiving of the passports and relevant documents.
- You shall be liable for any lost or damage of office entitles (example; passport, keys or safe) under your care;
- To provide periodical record and report on matters related for review and improvement purpose;
- To work flexibly as part of a team and participate fully in the development of the Unit;
- You are required to work and on standby (after working hours and weekend) as and when it is necessary and required by your superior;
- To perform all other duties that may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- At least Diploma
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team
- Self-discipline and honest
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines and possess a mature attitude
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
Deadline: 31 Dec 2022 | Last Update: 08 Nov 2021