Faculty/Department: UCSI International School Sdn Bhd (Springhill, Negeri Sembilan)
- Work with the Group Corporate Affairs and School Principals on the corporate and tactical advertising campaign creative and media plans.
- Maximize advertising budget by ensuring that the Schools’ creative message and media activities are consistent.
- Review the Schools’ market segmentation and other appropriate marketing reports to ensure that the media scheduling matches those segments.
- Monitor and maintain media schedules as well as prompt settlement of invoices.
- Manage the A&P spending and budget.
- Ensure campaign targets are met in terms of awareness, lead gen and enrolment conversion.
- Plan, organise & coordinate all open days, education fairs, previews and marketing events.
- Ensure event targets are met in terms of turnout, lead gen and enrolment conversion.
- Identify need areas, conceptual planning of digital marketing activities, and oversee their execution with various Schools and Group Corporate Affairs.
- Take an integrated approach to digital marketing activities, ensuring a consistent and quality image is projected.
- Monitor and review the response rates on the digital marketing platforms for improvements and corrective measures.
- Collaborate with digital marketing agency and marketing staff and Principals to develop, implement and measure demand and lead gen programmes.
- Ensure campaign targets are met in terms of engagement, lead gen and enrolment conversion.
Website and Social Media
- Update website on information and promotions timely and accurately
- Develop and implement the schools’ social media strategies by increasing leads/ traffics/fan base with interactive activities.
- Work with marketing, Principals and Group Corporate Affairs to develop website content and make continual enhancements to improve SEO results
- Coordinate and execute production of printed materials (brochures, banners, buntings, leaflets, etc), with assistance of Group Corporate Affairs.
- Ensure best priced quotations and raise purchase requisitions for all production and printing related services.
- Produce marketing enablement tools such as demo videos, presentations and webinars.
- Monitor and track inventory of all marketing collaterals.
Website and Social Media
Student Enrolment (Sales)
Others: Budget Management
Carry out such other duties as and may be required by the supervisor.
Have the skills required for:
- Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years related working experience.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Performance oriented.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Possess own transport.
- Flexible and willing to take on occasional responsibilities outside standard duties and responsibilities.
- Willing to travel and work on weekends during peak season
- Possesses strong command of English.
- Preferably fluent in Mandarin language and another language