Faculty/Department: UCSI International School Sdn Bhd (Cheras, Kuala Lumpur)
- Work with the Group Corporate Affairs and School Principals on the corporate and tactical advertising campaign creative and media plans.
- Maximize advertising budget by ensuring that the Schools’ creative message and media activities are consistent.
- Review the Schools’ market segmentation and other appropriate marketing reports to ensure that the media scheduling matches those segments.
- Monitor and maintain media schedules as well as prompt settlement of invoices.
- Manage the A&P spending and budget.
- Ensure campaign targets are met in terms of awareness, lead gen and enrolment conversion.
- Plan, organise & coordinate all open days, education fairs, previews and marketing events.
- Ensure event targets are met in terms of turnout, lead gen and enrolment conversion.
- Identify need areas, conceptual planning of digital marketing activities, and oversee their execution with various Schools and Group Corporate Affairs.
- Take an integrated approach to digital marketing activities, ensuring a consistent and quality image is projected.
- Monitor and review the response rates on the digital marketing platforms for improvements and corrective measures.
- Collaborate with digital marketing agency and marketing staff and Principals to develop, implement and measure demand and lead gen programmes.
- Ensure campaign targets are met in terms of engagement, lead gen and enrolment conversion.
Website and Social Media
- Update website on information and promotions timely and accurately
- Develop and implement the schools’ social media strategies by increasing leads/ traffics/fan base with interactive activities.
- Work with marketing, Principals and Group Corporate Affairs to develop website content and make continual enhancements to improve SEO results
- Coordinate and execute production of printed materials (brochures, banners, buntings, leaflets, etc), with assistance of Group Corporate Affairs.
- Ensure best priced quotations and raise purchase requisitions for all production and printing related services.
- Produce marketing enablement tools such as demo videos, presentations and webinars.
- Monitor and track inventory of all marketing collaterals.