Executive, Visa Processing Unit
- Provide professional administrative support to the department through conducting and organising administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information and ensure information is up to date and accurate.
- Take on all essential administrative duties that are related to the Visa Processing Unit (VPU) of Student Affairs.
- Check, receive, process and ensure all passport, student pass and/or any documents related are processed and managed within the stipulated timeframe. This includes but not limited to checking and receiving of the following applications:
- Renewal for existing students - from students
- Visa Approval Letter - Cancellation
- Transfer of Student Pass sticker for lost or new passport
- Dependent Pass for guardian’s under student pass
- Responsible of managing the account pertaining to the passport collected under your care and close the account with your supervisor on weekly basis.
- Assist the Liaison Officer in preparing letters to Immigration.
- Ensure inquirers are well-assisted and welcomed and ensure all enquiries are channel to the appropriate venue/person.
- Liaise with Record Office for necessary documents for student pass renewal for KIV or rejected cases and complete the case within the stipulated timeframe.
- Update the submission and collection of passport from immigration and next renewal date in BDMS or any new informative system.
- Record all verbal and written correspondence with students on BDMS or any new informative system.
- Candidates must possess a minimum Degree qualification.
- Candidates with a minimum 2-3 years working experience are preferred.
- Candidates must be pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Candidates must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Candidates must possess strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and abilities.
- Candidate with ability to speak Mandarin will be an advantage.
Last Update: 01-Jul-2019