- Manages financial and accounting reports, direct investment activities, cash management strategies and overseeing Finance Department.
- Responsible to oversee all financial and accounting functions of the company, administer and organise overall financial plans and policies.
- Manages and coordinates departmental business and operational activities and monitor overall accounting and financial functions compliance with the Hospital financial policies and procedures.
- Analyses and interpret financial data to provide management information on cost allocation and controls, comparison of results against budget, income and expenditure analysis to maximize profits.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably qualified ACCA or CIMA.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Candidate who has working experience with any of the big four accounting firms will be added advantage.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Last Update: 13-Feb-2020