Food and Beverage Assistant
UCSI Hotels Sdn Bhd
- Display knowledge of the restaurant food menu, wine & liquor menu, and ingredients in specialty drinks.
- Greet guests and provides menus.
- Ensure the quality of the prepared products according to standard operation procedure.
- Must listen and respond to customer complaints (acknowledge, apologize, act)
- Must be courteous, pleasant and well groomed at all times.
- Perform standardized opening and closing procedures during each shift.
- Ensure that the concession area and organized at all times
- Must work well individually and as part of a team.
- Must maintain high standards of cleanliness and acceptable level of restaurant appearance at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- To operate the cash register and collect payments for all sales transactions accurately with full efficiency.
- To ensure proper acceptance of credit cards and know what’s needed to be done when there’s an error/issue.
- Supervising floor crew and assisting to monitor work progress
- To perform any other job duties delegated by the management/ supervisor if necessary.
- At least SPM qualification.
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required.
- Have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- People and customer oriented, motivator and self-starter.
- Team builder, displays initiative and creativity.
Last Update: 12-Jun-2019