Food and Beverage Marketing Manager
Faculty/Department: UCSI Hotels Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
The F&B Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating all marketing communications strategies for the F&B outlets including advertising, promotions, public relations, e-commerce, social media and collateral with focus on driving incremental revenue in line with the overall visions and objectives of the outlets. At the same time, he or she will overlook F&B operations as and when required.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions of the F&B Division include but are not limited to the following:
Planning Marketing Strategy
- Develop and implement a strategic integrated marketing communications plan and correlated expenditure budgets annually.
- Regularly define and identify most effective communication channels to promote existing products and services.
- Develop advertising opportunities (special printed media, radio, etc.).
Creating marketing content
- Design and develop marketing material (photo and video shooting, collaterals, social media, whatsapp and direct marketing e-mails).
- Manage digital marketing and social media activity across the various social media platforms including the development of content and analysis of reach and conversion.
- Source for and promote events that will drive traffic to the F&B outlets and grow revenue.
Brand Management Awareness
- Coordinate and manage media and public interest to generate coverage and maintain awareness of the branded outlets.
- Handle and coordinate all media requests, media releases, enquiries and presentations, host media, influencers and VIPs to drive quality media and impactful messages through word of mouth.
- Keep current with marketing trends, competitive analysis, new communication techniques and digital platform in order to explore and recommend creative ways to reach out to target audience groups.
- Plan monthly promotional calendar with Executive Chef generating ideas for new offerings.
- Evaluate and prepare reports showing the results of marketing campaigns (ROI)
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant internal departments are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Build and maintain customer database and engage through regular customer communiqués as in newsletters and loyalty programmes.
- Support operations team in managing guest experience on site, be visible and be part of the face and the host of the outlets or the F&B Division.
- Possess a minimum Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism Management, Business Management, Sales and Marketing.
- Have at least 2 years working experience in a similar position in Hotel Sales (Room and Catering Sales).
- Possess good communication skills, excellent command in written and spoken English.
- Have the ability to plan and execute events with a strong sense of detail.
- Knowledge of organising events and meeting clients’ requests.
- Have good organisational skills, possess the ability to prioritise tasks and work within tight deadlines.
Last Update: 01-Jan-2021