Food and Beverage Recruitment (Springhill, Negeri Sembilan)
Faculty/Department: UCSI Hospital
The food and beverage service is part of the service-oriented hospitality sector. The members of the F&B Services team are required to perform a wide range of tasks which include preparation for service, greeting the guests, taking their orders, settling the bills, and performing various other tasks after the guests leave.
F&B Service Department
Food & Beverage Service Manager
- Ensuring profit margins are achieved in each financial period from each department of F&B service
- Planning menus for various service areas in liaison with kitchen
- Purchasing material and equipment for F&B Services department
- Managing the functions in the dining room
- Ordering material
- Stock-taking or inventory checking.
- Supervising, training, grooming, and evaluating the subordinates
- Preparing reports of staff and sales
- Managing budgets
- Handling daily sales and coordinating with cashiers
- To performs tasks related to ensuring compliance with safe food prep and handling, storage and sanitation
- To assist in working with vendors, ordering food products and beverages
- Prepare, mix and serve drinks and beverages correctly to either customers directly or through serving staff
- Responsible for taking orders and serving food and beverages to guests
- Play an important role in guest satisfaction and also responsible for checking on customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Preparation of monthly and year-end financial statement for group consolidation accounts
- Assist in group quarterly, year-end consolidation & handle full set accounts
- Ensure timely month-end closing and prepare financial reports
- Manage company''s financial accounting process and ensure compliance with accounting standards and practices
- Receiving payments and issuing receipts, wrapping for storage or take aways and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions
- To assist and carry out general administration and daily operations in the office
- To attend customer and answering phone call.
- To do filing, data entry and general paperwork
- To monitor staff attendance record.
- To perform any other tasks as assigned from time to time
- To do minor repairing work such as plastering, painting, plumbing, carpentry works and etc.
- General cleaning and clearing works
- Experience of working in a similar role and/or environment (preferably in a high end restaurant within the hotel, leisure or hospitality industry would be a distinct advantage)
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (desirable)
- Accurate and efficient cash handling skills
- High standard of personal presentation
Last Update: 20-Mar-2020