UCSI Hotels Sdn Bhd
- Responsible for providing friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel's vision and values on customer satisfaction.
- Respond courteously to guests’ requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk.
- Assist Room Division Manager to maintain a smooth room bookings service.
- Undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- Build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
- Assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
- Undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
- Ensure that all reservations and cancellations are processed efficiently.
- Report any maintenance, breakage or cleanliness problems to the relevant manager.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties (bar and restaurant work) relevant to the post, as and when required.
- Candidates must possess a minimum SPM qualification.
- Candidates must possess a positive and professional attitude.
- Candidates must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and a good team player.
- Candidates must possess high standards of dress and presentation.
- Candidates must possess good administrative skills and the ability to use email and booking systems.
Last Update: 02-Jan-2020