Faculty/Department: Group Logistics Management Office
Campus: Springhill (Port Dickson)
- Perform grounds keeping and building maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Apply pesticide to rid grounds of pests such as mosquitos, wasps, ticks, and others.
- Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth.
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Sweep walkway of debris, leaves and rubbish.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds keeping.
- Install lawn furniture.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.
- To perform any other duties relating to the above as may be assigned by your superior from time to time.
- Suitable candidates have previous experience of working as a gardener or grounds Maintenance Operative.
- Knowledge in safe use of fertilizer and pesticides.
- A driving license would be a benefit but not essential.
- Physical fitness to lift heavy objects.
- Willing to work overtime.
Last Update: 16-Jan-2021