Faculty/Department: SDG Secretariat Office
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
Direct Reporting line to Vice President, UCSI Group
Principal objective of the Assignment
The UCSI Group SDG Secretariat has the principal objective to develop the Sustainability and SDG Roadmap and its horizontal and vertical coordination and implementation within UCSI Group, and to process and engage with stakeholders to support in their functions, in promoting and implementation of the Agenda.
Deliverables and Outputs
Provision of Monitoring and Progress Control
The Executive Director will report directly to the Vice President of UCSI Group and when needed, she/he will be required to provide update to the management on progresses of various plans and initiatives.
- At minimum, Master’s Degree in Economics, Development, Political Science or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in SDG development related activities, advisory role on effective development cooperation, politics, governance, project/programme management, and capacity development;
- Experience in managing multi-stakeholder engagement;
- Experience in carrying out research and preparing policy briefs;
- Prior experience with government, UN agencies and other international organisations is desirable;
- Strong English and Malay language proficiency.