Faculty/Department: Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd
Campus: Kuala Lumpur
- Providing medical consultation to staff, students and the general public. This includes prescription and dispensing of medicine, treatment, minor surgery and all general practices.
- Providing skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services to patients.
- Directing all billing and collecting procedures, to include appropriate coding and ensuring that staff are trained and educated in all government, national, and medical coding and billing regulations.
- Making sure compliance with all regulatory agencies and accrediting bodies.
- Implementing approved proposals, building relationships with business partners, serving as a primary liaison, and communicating as appropriate to ensure successful relationships.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the strategic plan.
- Review internal policies and standard operating procedures and update as needed.
- Performing all relevant administrative tasks as and when required.
- Involving in compliance with CKAPS/MOH regulations.
- Participating on behalf of Laurent Bleu Medical Clinic in public exhibitions, open days, orientation days, road shows and conferences.
- Bachelor of Medicine (M.B.B.S.)
- Occupational Health Doctor (OHD) will be an added advantage.
- Registered with the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) and possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
- Minimum 3 years and above of MO practicing experience.
- Multilingual (English, Bahasa Malaysia & MUST speak Mandarin)
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills.
- People orientated with good customer service skills.
- Pro-active and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as participate within the team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and be a good team player. Possesses strong business acumen.
- Commitment to continuous professional development and public communication.
Deadline: 30 Nov 2022 | Last Update: 07 Oct 2022