UCSI Hotels Sdn Bhd
- Responsible for managing any assigned projects designated by the Hotel Management and deliverables within the marketing shared services group.
- Design and develop landing/campaign pages, emails, web forms and web banners for marketing campaigns.
- Maintain action sites, landing pages, online content and the global website.
- Create and design online and print collateral including advertising, booklets, brochures, banners, leaflets, corporate profiles, posters, presentations and branding requirements.
- Involved in brain storming and creative processes including design concepts, in line with the corporate branding guidelines.
- Candidates must possess a minimum Professional Certificate, Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Others or equivalent.
- Candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field are preferred.
- Candidates must possess good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidates must be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash and Microsoft Powerpoint. Experience with Adobe Captivate and After Effects or any other video editing software is an added advantage.
- Candidates must possess basic understanding of CMS back-end systems and e-marketing would be a plus (ideally Salesforce and Eloqua)
- Candidates must be able to sketch HTML coding from zero.
- Candidates must be able to work on weekends and public holidays.
Last Update: 22-Mar-2019